Sat, Aug 19|
Green Tower Games
West Coast Kill Team Championship Qualifier
Welcome to the West Coast Kill Team Championship regional Qualifier! Be prepared to battle with up to 24 other players in the ultimate sci-fi skirmish game, and earn your spot in the West Coast Championship!
Time & Location
Aug 19, 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Green Tower Games, 24787 Valley St, Santa Clarita, CA 91321, USA
About the event
Event Type: Kill Team Competitive: West Coast Championship Qualifier.
- Missions: Crit Ops
- Number of Games: Four
- Round length: 135 minutes
- Kill Team selection: Create a Matched Roster as described on page 90 of the Kill Team Core Book.
- Teams allowed: All teams reccomended and released by Games Workshop at least two weeks prior to the event starting. EX. Harliquin Troupes are replaced by Void Dancer Troupe. Ect.
- Other Activities: Painting competition and free exhibition entry
- Tools of War: Attendees are expected to bring their Kill Team, three barricades, dice, measuring gauges or a tape measure, all relevant rules publications, Also attendees must own or have printed a deck of crit ops. If you do not own a crit ops deck please reachout to see if we have one that we can loan you day of.
- Packet and Terrain layout: Downloads on Lustersworkshop.com
Parking: There is parking in front of the store and in the nieghboring parking lot.
Prizes: Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd, best painted and best sportsman. Also 100% of MSRP of tickets sold worth of Lusters Workshop and Games Workshop Product.
1st place will recieve an optional first round bye during the West Coast Kill Team Championship.
All terrain will be provided by Lusters Workshop.
Registration and Event BriefingGreen Tower Games
1 hour 45 minutes
Round 1Green Tower Games
+$0.88 service fee
This ticket includes one entry to the Kill Team Squad-Games Grand Tournament.
+$0.88 service fee0