Sat, Nov 05|
The All Valley Squad-Games Team Tournament
Join up with two other commanders in our our first team event of the ultimate sci-fi skirmish game – Kill Team Operations. Everyone will need their wits about them and plenty of tactics up their sleeves as you face off in five matched play games of Kill Team.
Time & Location
Nov 05, 2022, 10:00 AM – Nov 06, 2022, 5:45 PM
Gameology, 100 W Green St, Pasadena, CA 91105, USA
About the event
- Missions: Critical Operations Mission Pack from the Kill Team Core Book
- Number of Games: 6
- Kill Team selection: Create a Matched Roster as described on page 90 of the Kill Team Core Book.
- Teams allowed: All teams reccomended and released by Games Workshop at least two weeks prior to the event starting. EX. Harliquin Troupes are replaced by Void Dancer Troupe. Ect.
- Other Activities: Painting competition and free exhibition entry
- Tools of War: Attendees are expected to bring their Kill Team, three barricades, dice, measuring gauges or a tape measure, all relevant rules publications, and at least 2 physical copies of their Matched Roster (one for the Event staff and one for yourself). It is recommended that you also bring a set of Tac Ops cards.
2.1 KILL TEAM CONSTRUCTION You will require a roster of up to 20 Operatives to participate in this event, plus three barricades. Details for selecting your Matched Roster can be found on page 90 of the Kill Team Core Book. Kill Team Barricades are available in either the Kill Team Octarius set or Kill Team Essentials set. Players can scratch build barricades to fit the theme of their army as long as they are the same size and shape as those found in the Kill Team Essentials box. Your team of three must each have their own self contained Kill Team. Each Kill Team must be from a different Faction. For this event specialist Kill teams count as being a unique faction. A specialist Kill Team is any of the teams found in the Octarius or Chalnath Box sets, or that has been published in White Dwarf. So you could take a Tau Kill Team from the Compendium book as well as the Pathfinder Kill Team from the Chalnath box set for example. Once you have built your Kill Teams, you must record each one on an army roster. These should then be collated and emailed in by your team captain.
2.2 TEAM CAPTAINS Each team must nominate a team captain who will have the following duties: • To take overall responsibility for their team.
• Ensure the team’s rosters are submitted by Friday November 5th 2022.
• That all rounds start promptly with all team members present and accounted for.
• That all results are submitted on time after each round.
• To liaise with the events team should any issues arise e.g. a team-member drops out or poor sportsmanship.
• That all votes are cast for sportsmanship and army presentation scores
2.3 Some rules may vary due to future publications from Games Workshop.
Validated Parking: Delacy Parking Structure- 45 S De Lacey Ave, Pasadena, CA 91105
Prizes: Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. 3 sponsered tickets to LVO's Kill team Championship event for the 1st place team. Also 100% of MSRP of tickets sold worth of Lusters Workshop.
All terrain will be provided by Lusters Workshop.
Registration and Event BriefingGameology
- Ticket type
All Valley Team Tournament
This ticket includes one entry to the Kill Team Squad-Games Team TournamentPrice$40.00
+$1.00 service fee+$1.00 service fee