Sat, Jul 29|
2V2 Kill Team Tournament
Join up with one other commander and battle against 2 other players on the same 44x30" Kill Team board! be ready for a ton of rolling dice with friends in this amazing team event!!!
Time & Location
Jul 29, 2023, 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Gameology, 100 W Green St, Pasadena, CA 91105, USA
About the event
DUEL, DICE, ROLL!! This doubles event will be a blast pick your Closest ally or your favorite player at your local club, and play against some fun competiton. unlike any other event done so far in California the squad games tournament is going to be a BLAST!!
- Missions: Critical Operations card pack
- Number of Games: 3
- Kill Team selection: Create a Matched Roster as described on page 90 of the Kill Team Core Book.
- Teams allowed: All teams reccomended and released by Games Workshop at least two weeks prior to the event starting. EX. Harliquin Troupes are replaced by Void Dancer Troupe. Ect.
- Map size: 22x60" and 44x30"
- Other Activities: Hobby Track, Best painted Team, Best painted single miniature, Best painted Kill Team, and Best Diorama.
- Tools of War: Attendees are expected to bring their Kill Team, a set of the crit ops cards, three barricades, dice, measuring gauges or a tape measure, all relevant rules publications, and have thier roster pubblished on BCP 1 day before thje event starts.
2.1 KILL TEAM CONSTRUCTION You will require a roster of up to 20 Operatives to participate in this event, plus three barricades. Details for selecting your Matched Roster can be found on page 90 of the Kill Team Core Book. Kill Team Barricades are available in either the Kill Team Octarius set, Kill Team Essentials set, or something close enough to that standard.. If you chose to bring a different type of bbarricade it must be pre approved by the event staff. Players can scratch build barricades to fit the theme of their army as long as they are the same size and shape as those found in the Kill Team Essentials box. Your team of three must each have their own self contained Kill Team. Each Kill Team must be from a different Faction. For this event specialist Kill teams count as being a unique faction. A specialist Kill Team is any of the teams found in the Octarius or Chalnath Box sets, or that has been published in White Dwarf. So you could take a Tau Kill Team from the Compendium book as well as the Pathfinder Kill Team from the Chalnath box set for example. Once you have built your Kill Teams, you must record each one on an army roster. These should then be collected and emailed in by your team captain.
2.2 TEAM CAPTAINS Each team must nominate a team captain who will have the following duties: • To take overall responsibility for their team.
• Ensure the team’s rosters are submitted by Friday July 28th 2023.
• That all rounds start promptly with all team members present and accounted for.
• That all results are submitted on time after each round.
• To liaise with the events team should any issues arise e.g. a team-member drops out or poor sportsmanship.
• That all votes are cast for sportsmanship and army presentation scores.
2.3 Some rules may vary due to future publications from Games Workshop.
2.4 Model conversions and proxies
All non standard models must be pre approved by the Squad Games Staff. Please email email@example.com for any further questions.
2.5 Events Packet
Be sure to read through the Squad Games player packet before the event. the Packet can change so make sure to check the packet again befor the event starts.
Validated Parking: Delacy Parking Structure- 45 S De Lacey Ave, Pasadena, CA 91105
Prizes: Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. 3 First round byes to the first place team to the West Coast Championship. Also 100% of MSRP of tickets sold worth of Lusters Workshop.
All terrain will be provided by Lusters Workshop.
Registration and Event BriefingGameology
General Single Ticket
This ticket includes one entry to the Doubles tournament, one Hobby Track entry, a free entry to the Kill Team: doubles painting competition.$35.00+$0.88 service fee
This is the General Team ticket and include 2 tickets for both players. this ticket includes one Hobby Track entry for each player, and a free entry to the Kill Team: doubles painting competition.$70.00+$1.75 service fee